Welcome to the new PWDPhil.com Our goals are the following:
- Spread awareness for the plight of Persons with Disabilities (PWD) in the Philippines
- Disseminate information on the latest news and trends affecting the PWDs
- Gain public support for the implementation of existing government laws and mandates established by the current and previous administrations for the protection of the PWD’s rights and privileges
- Give the Pinoy PWD a voice in cyberspace. A forum where PWDs and their supporters can freely exchange ideas, complaints and even suggestions.
- Initiate measures that will assist in improving the PWD’s quality of life by keeping them informed of scholarships, job opportunities and seminars held through the country exclusively for their benefit.
We are not affiliated with any political party, nor with any existing organization. This website is made possible through the collaboration of civic-minded professionals and volunteers who have pledged their time and efforts to the protection of the welfare of the Pinoy PWD. If you want to share a suggestion, donate clothes or instruments that will improve the quality of life of a PWD, you may contact us by emailing Arpee@PWDPhil.com or Russel@PWDPhil.com
We need all the help we can get.