A while ago, a very nice person updated us on how to procure a UVVRP Exemption Certification or the MMDA Number Coding exemption for PWD.
She provided us a copy of the requirement on what to present the MMDA office when applying for a MMDA Number Coding exemption for PWD. Basically there is and official procedure on how to apply but this is intended in the general public and not specific for PWD.
Below is the official procedure on how to apply for a number coding exemption:
What is the procedure in applying for UVVRP (Number Coding) exemption?
- Submit a letter of request addressed to the Office of the Chairman – MMDA (MMDA Main Bldg. EDSA cor. Orense St. Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City).
- Submit a photocopy of the OR/CR of your vehicle.
- Upon approval, the applicant should pay an amount of P500 to the 6th floor (Treasury Department), for an exemption covering the period until December 30.
For PWD there are added document needed to procure first before going to the MMDA office in Guadalupe. In the image above stated that the following papers/documents are added to the basic requirements:
- Medical Abstract,
- Photocopy of your PWD ID.
- Certification form school if enrolled to a special school
If you have further inquiries or question regarding the policy please contact MMDA at the following details:
Address : MMDA Main Bldg. EDSA cor. Orense St. Guadalupe Nuevo, Makati City Tel# : 882-0868 / 882-4150 local 1035 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org