Pursuant to Republic Act No. 10754 otherwise known as the AN ACT EXPANDING THE BENEFITS AND PRIVILEGES OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITY (PWD), there are guidelines to follow when registering a PWD for a Person With Disability Identification Card.
According to the NCDA website the Local Government Unit of the City or Municipal Office shall implement the distribution of PWD ID card. Every municipality have their own PDAO center that will facilitate the release and recording of the said procedure.
But there are other facilities where we can obtain or download a PWD-Registration Form:
1. Office of the Mayor
2. Office of the Barangay Captain
3. NCDA or its regional counterpart
4. DSWD offices
5. Participating organizations with Memorandum of Agreements with the DOH
6. DOH Online Registration – http://pwd.doh.gov.ph/register.php
1. Two “1×1” recent ID pictures with the names, and signatures or thumb marks at the back of the picture.
2. One (1) Valid ID
3. Document to confirm the medical or disability condition (See Section IV, D for the required document).
There are 3 ways to obtain the PWD Registration Form:
Any of the 3 method will require the PWD to enter accurately and completely the required PWD registration data. Then print the accomplished form (if done online). Affix one (1) ID picture on the accomplished form, and staple the other ID picture with the PWD-Registration Form.
Attach the copy of the other required documents to confirm the medical or disability condition with the PWD-Registration Form. Then pass all documents to any nearest facilities stated above.